Friday 12 September 2008

17. Slight change of plan


Today's blog was going to be about our new rescue cat. She's called Rosey and probably has some social issues as she was born in Tottenham. But the RSPCA, delighted by the upgrade of her postal code to Muswell Hill, are sure we'll get along just fine.
Unfortunately there'll have to be more about Rosey next time - as somewhat out of the blue, it was decided about ten minutes ago that I should go into the hospice at Hampstead for symptom control. I've been having a few new problems and Tony, the Macmillan nurse, thought I'd be better off being looked at by doctors.
So, don't panic. It's not what you think. It's just an opportunity for the hospice to evaluate me. I'll probably stay there for a few days. And will return to the blog at the earliest technological moment.